Saturday, April 23, 2016

United States of America

Greetings from the USA! :)


Thank you dear Cassie for the lovely postcard. :) Unfortunately, the postcard doesn't say anything about this gorgeous view, so I tried to google it but I'm not sure of the information I found. These mountains look like they're the Rocky Mountains and that might be the Maroon Lake in front of them. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Unfortunately, I don't have much knowledge about the mountains range. :(



Beautiful stamps. :)

3 comments:

  1. You have shared a postcard, it's really beautiful. I really like this card
    Thank you so much

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Availability of the information is wide spread on internet such that many people get some thing
    out of this. Awesome work .
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many thanks for the author as this information is very much important for me and I was searching this from a long time.
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete