Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hungary

Greetings from Hungary! :)


Finally! A beautiful postcard from Hungary after a long wait! :D Thank you dear Menta for selecting this gorgeous scenery of Budapest~<3 I love, love, LOVE it! I don't know why, but I think I have a thing for such views haha. :) It says, this postcard shows the Chain Bridge and on the left corner there is the parliament square of Budapest. Thank you again for the information and for the phrases in your language! :D


Stamp.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful view of this city :) I never been there but I hear that is great capital city ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful indeed! :D I believe this is one of my favorites<3 made me feel like putting it in my future plans haha<3
      Maybe one day you will be able to visit (after Japan of course) :D

      Delete